The Colorado Veterans Day Parade proceeds south on Tejon Street, starting at St. Vrain Street and ending at Vermijo Avenue.
HANDICAPPED SPECTATOR PARKING
· On Bijou Street between Tejon Street & Nevada Avenue
· Handicapped spectators can sit in their car and watch the parade, or watch from outside of their vehicle (their option).
HANDICAPPED PARTICIPANT PARKING
· On Platte Avenue between Tejon Street and Nevada Avenue (close to the Acacia Park Apartments) for elderly and disabled veterans that are participating in the parade only.
· Meters will be hooded but handicapped participants will still be able to park.
· City parking garage at Nevada & Kiowa,
· City parking garage at Nevada & Colorado
· City parking garage at Cascade & Bijou
· Unhooded downtown parking meter